Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My teeny yoginis

I got a Yogakids dvd for Miss G at Christmas and she really likes to do it, so this evening as I was feeding Little Mister an early dinner, I let her put it on. When he got through with his dinner, he decided to get in on the action:



Shall this lead to a more mellow evening? Details to follow...

In book news, after a bit of a dry spell, I've read quite a lot over the last few days. A couple of novels (Atonement, by Ian McEwan, and a teen book by Ellen Emerson White which is a continuation of a series that I really loved when I was a teenager. Honestly, I can't remember the name of the newest book, but it's about the fictional daughter of the first female President. Goofy, but fun to revisit the characters I so liked as a teen (though I don't think she swore this much when she was writing in the 80s!). Also, just started In Defense of Food, by Michael Pollan, and actually I'm still in the last quarter of The Omnivore's Dilemma, by the same author. I'm loving these books (and Animal, Vegetable, Miracle and others I've been reading) and really trying to incorporate things I'm learning into my habits. It's harder than it seems like it should be.

And for any knitters out there, I've finally gotten my ravelry account up and running, and my username is BethK. It's tons of fun, but a total time eater.

Okay, the kids want a little attention now (the yoga pics were so cute I had to sit right down and blog them before I forgot!), so I'm saying buh bye!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute! Things are fine here. Miss you all!

Tracy