Wednesday, January 30, 2008

101 in 1001

Inspired by the ravelry group of the same name, I have decided to take myself in hand and think about what I want to be accomplishing, now and in the future. In a particularly (pms-inspired) blue mood the other day I told David that I wasn't excelling at anything besides sitting on my behind, watching too much TV and eating too much junk. While this is obviously an exaggeration, it's not as much of one as I could wish, so I've sat down and tried to figure out some goals, tasks and aspirations for the next couple of years. If the 1001 days begins today, I think my ending date is October 28, 2010.

So here we go!
EDITED
It's harder than I thought to come up with 101 things! More to come! Perhaps most central to the success of this project, however, is #33: review this at least once a week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great list. You totally inspired me to start one as well. Um.. maybe we can both put "visit Tracy/Beth" on our lists?

Miss you all!

Tracy

Sarah Blue said...

WOW!!! That is such a great idea. I love all your ideas and will probably copy a few of them.

We can go to Ward Meade Park as part of our Mom's group. It is a pretty fun place. :)

Good Luck!