Friday, April 10, 2009

A few quick pictures...

A friend of mine just emailed me a few pictures of Miss G, and I couldn't resist posting! The first is part of the pre-K class auction item, which was a clock with pictures of the children as the numbers. Little Miss is a happy number nine:

As my friend pointed out in the photo below, my kids always know where the camera is! This is a snapshot of Sunday morning of General Conference. Big Guy is on the couch with blankets, pillows, popcorn and an M&M Conference Bingo game. Miss G is sitting in a blanket filled laundry basket with coloring and snacks, and Little Guy is sitting in a blanket filled cardboard box, just with snacks. Different strokes! My position was next to Big Guy on the couch with my knitting...

And finally, here's my girl on pre-K "Wheels Day":





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Little Ms. G doesn't look a THING like David. Snark, snort, snark! :) My goodness does she look like her daddy! Looking forward to seeing you soon! Tracy

Sarah Blue said...

It's like the three little pigs! But instead of having a sturdy house, it's the most comfortable seat. Haha! Glad you got a picture of them. :)